“The blend of water and salt, the so called “Sole” is the mother soup of all lifeforms and is a flexible physical representation of pure sun and light energy."
~(From 'Water & Salt' Dr. Barbara Hendel and Peter Ferreira)
THE FAIRY TALE
There was once a proud old king who asked his daughters how much they loved him.
The first daughter replied: “I love you more than gold and silver.”
The second replied: “I love you more than diamonds and rubies and pearls.”
The third answered: “I love you more than salt.”
The king grew angry at his youngest daughter for comparing her love to a common spice, and banished her. As often happens in fairy tales, the daughter met a kindly old woman who took her in and taught her how to weave and care for her little cottage. The daughter was a good worker and never complained. Still, whenever she thought of her father, her heart stung that he had misunderstood her love so gravely.
Meanwhile, the common spice which the king had derided vanished, just as his daughter had. Cows refused to give milk and horses bucked their riders, and the people became weak and sickly. Many years later the old woman told the girl it was time for her to return to her family and that she may have any gift she desired. The daughter lowered her head and shed one, salty tear. “I wish for only a bit of salt.” The old woman wiped away her tear, handed her a small bag and said “then you will never lack it.”
When the girl returned to the castle, she was turned away for a beggar. She pulled out her satchel and handed to the guard. “Give this to my father then. It is a small gift, only a bag of common salt. He will know then it was from me.” The king welcomed her home and apologised for his foolish actions.
From that day forth the kingdom never suffered from lack of love, or salt.
THE BENEFITS OF HIMALAYAN CRYSTAL SALT IN SOLE SOLUTION
‘It seems hard to believe that Water, Salt and Sunlight produce the building blocks for protein which are identical with the amino acids in our bodies.
That is one of the most important meaning of Sole: the Origin of all Life
Sol in Russian means salt and in Latin means Sun Sole = liquid sunlight, life force which is stored in water and salt.’ (p.40 G. Zimmermann)
- Improves nutrient absorption and assimilation by releasing amylase in the saliva and hydrochloric acid in the stomach
- Detoxes cells because Himalayan salt contains negative ions that bind with toxins
- Can help correct blood pressure when taken in Sole form.
- Can improve cardio health by supporting electro-chemical reactions
- Alkalises the body, balances PH and ion levels and improves cell communication.
- Balances blood sugar levels by increasing insulin sensitivity
- Flushes the sinuses of allergens and lowers the histamine response when used as a nasal wash
- Sinus and lung ailments can be relieved by inhaling with a Himalayan salt bath
- Relieves insomnia by balancing trace minerals in the body and lowering cortisol and adrenalin levels
- Improves reproductive health in men and women and supports healthy libido.
- Reduces cellulite
- Strengthens bone density
- Supports thyroid and adrenal health
- Supports healthy nerve function
- Regulates water and trace mineral content in the body
- Helps re-mineralise teeth
- Decreases varicose veins
- Support weight loss on a cellular level
- Can help dissolve stones
- Helps with muscle cramps by keeping trace mineral topped up
- Helps clear up acne by providing essential minerals like chromium, zinc, iodine, and sulfur
- Calms the nervous system and reduces stress.
- 1 large Mason jar
- Pink Himalayan salt in rock form, not too small.
- Filtered water
Pour water into the mason jar, as much as you like to make - more water means you'll have to add more salt.
Place a plastic lid (do not use metal) on top, and shake gently.
Leave at room temperature overnight to let the salt dissolve.
Keep adding more salt each day (be careful not to let the metal spoon touch the solution, as the minerals in the salt react with the metal) with, until some of the salt remains sitting at the bottom of the jar - you sole solution is now saturated, completely sterile, and ready to use. If over time the salt at the bottom dissolves, add more. You want the real rocks to sit at the bottom, not just pink salt dust.
Pour some into a dropper bottle. Store at room temperature, don't refrigerate.
REALLY IMPORTANT Make sure to not use a metal jar lid, or let a metal utensil touch the Sole.
- Add 2-10 drops to a glass of water and drink every morning.
- Use to spritz your face.
- Soak your socks and wear to bed for an overnight detox - this is my magic trick to get fight of of oncoming flue